In Today’s world of Social networking, LinkedIn is the only social media platform for professionals of different fields, which provides companies and employees with a way to connect with professionals all around the globe.
LinkedIn has many benefits on its premium subscription along with sending inmails messages to the people who are not connected, and it can provide access to, who are viewing your profile.
While having Pros, there are some cons of LinkedIn premium. That is why you are here. Cons of LinkedIn premium includes identity theft, completing profile challenge, spam messages, and LinkedIn premium package, which costs more.
If you are a premium user who wants to cancel LinkedIn premium subscriptions, here are a few steps you can follow.
How To cancel your LinkedIn Premium subscription:
- Click on the Me icon.
- Click on Access My Premium from the dropdown of the Me icon.
- Click on Manage Premium Account on the right.
- After that, you will be redirected to the premium subscription setting
- Under Manage subscription, click on cancel subscription
- Cancel subscription redirect to new page and click on Cancel and lose credits and follow the prompt
- Click on Yes, I Am Sure
- Select the reason of cancellation
- Click on Confirm Cancel
How to cancel LinkedIn premium membership on iPhone?
To cancel a LinkedIn premium on an iPhone is different from Android. You don’t cancel it directly on LinkedIn if you got your LinkedIn premium from the App store or purchased it from iTunes. Go to directly on the LinkedIn Desktop or Linkedin Mobile app to process the cancellation of your premium subscription. After all the steps, you will be directed to the management setting of the iTunes subscription to complete the remaining process.
- Click on the app setting
- Click on your Name on top of the screen
- Select App Store or iTunes
- Click on your Apple ID. A pop up will appear after clicking on view Apple ID
- You might need to use your Face ID, Passcode or Touch ID to process further
- Now you can click on subscriptions. click on LinkedIn
- Now click on Cancel Subscription
- And click to confirm your decision.
Cancel LinkedIn Premium: video tutorial
If you are facing any difficulty to cancel your LinkedIn Premium Subscription here is a Step by Step video tutorial for you. which might help you to cancel it.
After LinkedIn Premium Cancellation Will They charge?
After cancellation of your premium subscription, you will be instantly removed from billing premium subscription, and all your premium features and inmails credit of LinkedIn all those things will be removed too after your cancellation.
Can you cancel LinkedIn’s annual subscription?
Yes, You can cancel your LinkedIn Annual subscription, but they didn’t offer a refund in most cases. In an Annual subscription, you’ll get all the features till the end of your billing cycle.
Cancellation of Premium Subscription: Before the End of Trial
You can cancel the premium LinkedIn subscription before the end of the trial, but it should be before one day of your trial. Moreover, If you cancel your free premium subscription, you won’t get another free subscription for at least 12 months.
It isn’t a difficult task to cancel your premium LinkedIn accounts subscription. Whether it’s a free trial or not, you can follow all those steps. There are a lot of free features in LinkedIn Basic which helps you attract new customers and build a solid network to help raise your career.